Student Name: Chaya Akhavi - Nauenberg
Chaya’s History: Chaya required help in developing an art portfolio for the highly competitive and specialized Art Program at Westmount Collegiate Institute
Chaya is very talented and creative, but she required specific art portfolio pieces for the Westmount art audition. Therefore Chaya enrolled in a series of private after-school lessons at Pixel, which were designed to give her the freedom to create the art that she desired within the parameters of the audition requirements.
Below you will find samples of the work that Chaya created at Pixel Art & Design Studio:
1. Still Life: Digital Vegetable Illustration (First illustrated then painted in MediBang at Pixel using a digital tablet)
2. Landscape: Forest (Watercolour painting)
3. 3D Illustration Sketch: Concept Illustration for a 3D piece (pencil sketch)
Student Name: Parker Han
Parker is an extremely talented young artist. He enrolled in a few private weekend and after school lessons at Pixel so that he could he create a self-portrait and still life for the Westmount art audition.
Below you will find a few samples of the work that Parker created at Pixel Art & Design Studio:
1. Self Portrait (Graphite on charcoal paper)
2. Still Life - objects of relevance belonging to the student (Coloured Pencil Crayons on tinted paper)